Monday

The Reason for the Season


 This last Christmas tablescape features The Holy Family. The Reason for the Season. Sometimes we get so caught up in the busyness of the holidays and we forget what the holiday is for. Jesus came to earth as our Saviour! Praise God for sending His Son!  

I collect Nativities and this white one is one of my favorites. I think it came from Hobby Lobby years ago.
I have done several tablescapes with the white Nativity, one was done in all white. I have used it on a burgundy tablecloth, a lace tablecloth, and now a green tablecloth.


The dishes came from Cracker Barrel a few years ago.

Each plate has a different word.

The dessert plate has a pretty holly design on it, and the smaller plates repeat the special word.






My new Christmas plaid napkins are used again, this time with a sheer white napkin and pearl napkin rings.
I love these napkins and have enjoyed using them with the last three tablescapes!
 
The flatware is clear plastic handles

The Centerpiece

White silk poinsettias flank the Holy Family creating a beautiful centerpiece



A place just for you. Do you want Peace? Love? Joy? Hope?

Susan's Tablescape Thursday will be up early for us to post to. Click on her name for more inspiration.



Praying you will have a very Blessed Christmas celebrating our Lord Jesus' birthday.

Katherine

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how beautiful. I love the Holy Family figurine, stunning. I wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Adrienne said...

This is beautiful! I can see why it is your favorite. I didn't have a chance to stop by and wish you Merry Christmas so I'll just send New Year's wishes for a wonderful year that is filled with more blessings than you've ever had, dear friend.
~Adrienne~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Katherine, I wanted to drop by and wish you a Happy New Year, and I am so glad I did!

Look at this lovely tablescape! It truly reflects the best of Christmas... the Lord'S birth! And those pretty plates! SCORE!

I hope you and yours had a lovely Christmas and wish you the best throughout the coming year. I have been a sick puppy this fall, but am doing much better.

Love to you and yours...

xo

Sheila :-)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi sweetie, your tablescape is so peaceful and welcoming. Happy New Year. fondly ~lynne~

The Tablescaper said...

Just lovely.

Happy New Year!

- Alma, The Tablescaper