Wednesday

Cuisine Kathleen's St. Pat Blog Crawl


Time to join Cuisine Kathleen's annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl!  Inspiration for this tablescape started with this darling little wheelbarrow I found at Hobby Lobby recently.

 I used the wheelbarrow and my Irish dancer figurines for the centerpiece.



The wheelbarrow is filled with silk shamrocks




I doubled green napkins with white and used pony tail ties for the napkin rings.


The white plates are from Dollar Tree and the green chargers from Target, years ago.

The "crystal" glasses are also from Dollar Tree a few years ago




The wheelbarrow is the only thing I bought new. I also used it filled with red roses for Valentine's Day.

 Next month it will be filled with spring flowers!









Other St. Pat's Day decor in the house:


 Decor in the dining room before I did the tablescape:





Then I used most of it for the tablescape!

Thanks to Cuisine Kathleen for hosting! Click on her name for lots more fun.
I'm also joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday, click on her name for lots of inspiration as well!

Yellow roses from my husband! Thanks, Joe!
 

I made a Shutterfly album of my St. Pat's Day decor over the last years, if you would like to see it send me your emal addy and I will send it to you. I tried to add the url here, but it did not work. It is on my Facebook page too.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Katherine

15 comments:

The French Hutch said...

Oh you have so many beautiful decorations for celebrating the green! I'm in love with the wheel barrow. Love the Irish dancers and what a great idea for the napkin rings. Love all the vignettes around the house.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine, Love how you layered your napkins. You have a lot of fun figurines. Happy St. Patrick's day crawl to you!

Sarah said...

Your little parade down the center of your table is adorable. Very festive table, Katherine.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful table! I love your sweet figurines, and that bust with the pearls is great!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Katherine, We don't have Hobby Lobby here but if we did I would be looking for a wheel barrow too--I just have a weakness for them in all shapes and designs and yours is so pretty on this Irish table. Such a happy table and a pretty house! And the roses are gorgeous. What a great guy! Linda

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

The little garden cart is too cute with the shamrocks! Love the Irish Dancers- they are adorable. I got a kick out of the bust with her pearls and hat! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

gibbygoo56 said...

Loving the Irish Décor! Its so festive and charming. I especially love the little shamrock filled wheelbarrow and all the figurines. What a lovely table!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

As I scrolled thru, the picture of the bust with the hat made me laughed out loud!! your table is set so pretty. I have very little green in my home (and stangely enough i love the color!!) Happy St Pat's Day!

Kathleen said...

I commented before, but I do see it, maybe you moderate? I love your table, the pony tail holders are so cute. The cart of shamrocks is so sweet, and yeah, can't wait for it to be filled with Spring flowers. SO sick of snow and ice. Thank you for linking up to the 7th Annual, you are a loyal friend! Happy SPD, dear K!

The Tablescaper said...

Katherine:

So nice to see you posting. Your table is adorable - love the wheel barrel and the napkin rings!

Thanks so much for your visit.

- Alma, The Tablescaper

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table and vignettes...love those figurines! Your wheelbarrow centerpiece is wonderful.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh Kath, I think this table is so pretty. Makes we want to say your name with an Irish accent!

Marigene said...

Katherine, your SPD table is beautiful. I love how you have held the two napkins together with the festive ponytail ties...ingenious idea!
Enjoy the weekend.

candlelightsupper said...

So charming. Love all the details. The lady bust is so lovely and whimsical. Love her! Have a great St. Patrick's Day.

Candy S said...

Your Saint Patrick's Day table is just beautiful. I especially love the wheelbarrow centerpiece full of shamrocks and the Irish dancer figurines. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!