Saturday

Sunday Favorites


I'm joining Chari at Happy to Design for her Sunday Favorites. Click on her name for lots more fun! I'm sharing another Valentine tablescape I posted last year, February 10, 2010. Thanks for hosting, Chari!
I'm also linking to The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sundays. Click on her name for lots more! Thanks for hosting!

Today I'm sharing a Valentine tablescape. I'm calling this one
"Pretty Cute!"

It is pretty, and it is cute!

I bought these conversation heart nut/candy cups several years ago at a discount dollar store. There were six in a package for a dollar!

Centerpiece is a shabby chic candlelier with pink tapers, pastel silk roses,
the nut cups, and

this pretty little Valentine figurine, she came from Home Goods, for only $5.99!


Conversation heart candy is scattered around the centerpiece.

View from the top:

A lace tablecloth is over lavender fabric.

The pastel striped napkins were given to me years ago.


A special place for you!
Please sit down and join us!


The flatware is the only new thing I bought:
I succumbed to temptation last week and bought this crystal-look flatware!

The price was right, so I just couldn't resist!
The plates are from Dollar Tree (years ago!)


I hope you enjoy this sweet Valentine's Day party!

Thank you for coming!
Happy Valentine's Day!

God Bless.

Katherine

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

I would have snapped the flatware up too! And the napkins in those hearts are adorable!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, your rainbow colored tablescape is stunning. What a happy and fun table. Your flatware is gorgeous, I love it. Very pretty. Hugs, Marty

Sonia said...

What a fun and happy table...just makes me smile!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sonia/Miss Bloomers

Lynn said...

Cute table Katherine! Perfect for Valentine's Day:@)

Marigene said...

Cute table, Katherine! Love those little nut/candy cups and the flatware. The lace tablecloth looks awesome over the lavender.

Love Bears All Things said...

I love the napkins with the conversation hearts.
Can you believe we had snow in your hometown again this week? Unbelievable! At least the weekend has been nice.
Mama Bear

The Tablescaper said...

Those napkins go so well with the conversation hearts! Very cute.

Thanks for bringing your Valentine to Seasonal Sunday.

- The Tablescaper

Sarah said...

Cute table, Katherine. Love the rainbow napkins and the cute conversation heart boxes.
Happy Heart Day ~ Sarah

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Katherine...

My friend, I'm just thrilled to have you join in with the Sunday Favorites repost party again this week! What a sweet post to share once again! I remember this beautiful table...those cute little conversation heart party cups made such an impression on me! I think they are absolutely adorable! I love how you fanned your pretty napkins in them! Such pretty pastel colors too...they give me "spring fever"! Hehe! Katherine, your crystal tableware are gorgeous!!! And what a great deal you got on them! Ohh yes...I would have picked up those little "pretties" in a heartbeat! Love your sweet little valentine girl figurine! If I remember correctly...you have placed her under a cloche on your entryway table this year for Valentine's Day!

Well my dear, thank you so much for sharing your lovely Valentine table with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party!

Warmest Valentine Wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Becky said...

Katherine, what a fun table. I love the little nut/candy cups that are conversation hearts. And what a deal on that flatware! Happy Valentine's Day!

Becky

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a gorgeous Valentine table and I love the new flatware with the clear handles. The little napkin holders are so adorable, I have never seen ones like that.

Janet