Monday

Table Top Tuesday

A big thank you to sweet Marty for hosting Table Top Tuesday each week so we can share our vignette creations! Go here for lots more inspiration.

Inspiration for today's tabletop came from this pretty vintage plate:
I bought this plate last spring when we were on vacation at Cocoa Beach, FL. I found it in an antique shop at Cocoa Village.
I did this vignette on the end table next to the little settee in our living room. This end table is seen from the foyer as you enter our home. I enjoy changing the vignette often.

I added the figurine, it is one I purchased when I was a child around ten years old. I collected figurines and would save up my allowance to buy them. The candlestick is one of two from my grandmother's things. The tea cup is from two special friends, a few years ago.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my most recent tabletop!

Have a happy day!

God Bless.

Katherine

10 comments:

Lynn said...

What a nice vignette, lovin' the candlestick!

Unknown said...

Kathrine...that plate is simple gorgeous!! Love your tabletop arrangement :)

Blessings!
Gail

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, you have such lovely things and you always display them so beautifully. I love the touch of the battenburg lace with the plate and the lovely candlestick, teacup and books. Very pretty. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

G'eve Katherine ~ . I love the warm & beautiful treasures gathered into this vignette.

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Beautiful plate and lovely vignette!

Kathleen said...

How sweet! I can't remember what I saved up for! I think is was 45 rpm records. I was the youngest of 4 girls, so I liked what they did!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine! OH, that plate is simply gorgeous! Your vignette is so pretty! You're too good! :)
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

sweet violets said...

So delicate and charming....regards...Cleo

Nancy's Notes said...

Katherine, I love little tea cups and yours is just so pretty, love the gold touch. What a sweet vignette!

Lallee said...

Beautiful plate! Perfect display.