Wednesday

Yellow Tulips!


 My oldest daughter and her husband came last weekend
to celebrate my birthday! She came in with 15 fresh yellow tulips!

I took pictures outside on our porch.
I'm sorry to say I didn't get any pictures of
my daughter, Alyson!

The tulips stayed so nice, I took a picture
every day!

I think this was Day 3!


I kept taking them back out to the porch
so the true colors would show.


I couldn't believe they didn't open or droop 
like tulips usually do!

See my wicker swing on the left?
I get a lot of "porch therapy" right there!


View from the top:


 I just like this silouette picture:

Day 5:
We enjoyed Alyson and Dave's visit
so much! In addition to Alyson taking me
shopping to buy clothes, 
she and Dave cleaned out our attic! Yay!

 They also took us out to dinner!
Sure hated to see them go.

 Day 6: 
Soon the tulips will go, but
I'm amazed they never did open out!
I enjoyed them so much!
Katherine

5 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful tulips and happy belated birthday. Hugs and blessings to you dear lady.
Cindy

Play bazaar said...

Zindagi Ke Safar Mein Sambhal Kar Chalna
Ek Galti Hazaron Sapne Jala Kar Rakh Deti Hai play bazaar satta king

عبده العمراوى said...




شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف المنازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة المثالية لتنظيف الفلل بصفوى
شركة المثالية لتنظيف المنازل بصفوى
شركة المثالية لتنظيف الشقق بصفوى

Play Bazaar city said...

satta king

satta king You can achieve this by focusing your training efforts on your chest, as well as your shoulders.

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose fat then you certainly need to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, cost-efficient, and delightful.

From their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of clients have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.