Thursday

Happy 500th TT and 10th Anniversary!


One of my all time favorite Tablescapes is my Yellow Rose Tea Party Tablescapes, using some of my yellow depression glass collection. Click here to see the original post, done in 2013.


Susan and all of her Tablescape Thursday group are celebrating the 500th Anniversary by sharing ten of your favorite tablescapes done over the years. Click here for lots of fun and inspiration.

Another favorite is also yellow, It was done in 2005. Can you guess my favorite color is yellow?!

Click here to see all of the post:

Another favorite: Snow and Ice Winter Tablescape, done in Jan. 2013:
Click here to see all of the post! 

Summer Sailing:
Click the link above picture for lots of details!

Old Country Roses:

I'm trying to find one of many Old Country Roses tablescapes. This one done in 2009 shows some of the OCR Christmas Topiaries: Click here:  http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2009/12/tablescape-thursday-tree-tea-party.html

  I love to do Nativity tablescapes every Christmas, they are all different each year:

 Same Nativity, but different Tablescapes:
Click here to see the White and Gold:

With Green Tablecloth and White Poinsettias:
Click here:

Inside a wreath, plus White Battenburg tablecloth and Vera napkins:

Plaid Tablecloth:


Lace tablecloth:

Copycat Christmas Tablescape:
 One last Nativity Tablescape, under cloche:

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my fav tablescapes of the past again! I have lots more favs - many done in the fall, holidays, etc. but already have a lot posted!

Thanks so much to Susan for providing all this fun and inspiration the past ten years! Click on her name for more fun!

Katherine

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've always loved your tablescapes - especially those with your yellow glass. It's fun to see them again.
~Adrienne~

viviene joeli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.