Thursday

Fuschia is Fun!

Inspirations for this tablescape started with these napkins. When I saw the pretty fuschia flowers with the yellow roses I couldn't resist!

 

The price was right!

 And they look great wit the woven fuschia placemats (also from Home Goods.)

 I added white dinner plates and a bright yellow salad plate.

The yellow stripe flatware even works well with it!

I bought the fuschia glasses at TJ Maxx on sale for $1.50 each. I thought they were perfect, but in the pictures the color doesn't show up true.

The centerpiece is a small metal bucket from Dollar Tree. I filled it with fuschia silk flowers and the tiny flowers are a variation of the colors. I found those on sale at Michael's.

 The little fuschia colored votive holder is from Hobby Lobby.



It came together very nicely!





A special place for you!




It's still very hot here in FL and will be for probably about six more weeks, still time for summer type tablescapes, way too early for fall around here! Ninety-six degrees today!




I hope you enjoyed seeing more pretty summery colors! I'm enjoying looking at them!



I'm joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday, click on her name for lots more inspiration. I haven't done a tablescape in over a month! To see what I've been busy doing this summer (instead of doing tablescapes! Click HERE http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2014/08/where-have-all-my-tablescapes-gone.html


Katherine

7 comments:

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

What a lovely table! I would have totally bought those napkins too! In fact I may have to look for them the next time I am at Homegoods to see if they have those.

Wonderful colors my friend!

Creations By Cindy said...

I so love the colors! The napkins are so pretty! You always do a beautiful tablescape. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marigene said...

What a fun table, Katherine. You couldn't have found better napkins to go with the placemats and yellow dishes!
It was 98° with 60% humidity today...way too hot to suit me. I am looking forward to cooler weather. I really think this the last gasp of hot weather for the summer.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

OOh I love the fuchsia colors boy do they just jump off the table at you.I used purple in my post too today love the glassware but can I borrow the napkins sometime?LOL Susie

Debbie said...

Love this one! Fuschia is one of my favorite colors. (I used to say it actually was my favorite color until a few years ago when I realized that it has probably been yellow all along...) It was the color of my big fat fuschia wedding 30 years ago.

I love how bright and festive it all is, right down to the flatware. (I would love some like that.)

Here's to hoping that we (and others) get back to tablescaping a little more often. Hope to be back next week for the summer challenge.

Kathleen said...

Love it! The colors are wonderful. Great flatware too!
See you Wed.!

Rosie M. said...

Fantastic table! Those napkins were a WONDERFUL find, and the colors just put a smile on one's face! Beautifully accented tablescape! Bravo!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch P.S. I think a trip to HG is on my list today...