Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday

Since I am busy preparing for a house full of family for Thanksgiving, I want to share a few tablescape centerpieces I've used over the years. The white cornucopia below is one of my favorites. I've had it for over 15 years and I'm still not tired of it!

It presents a beautiful tablescape, as seen below:

I have two ceramic cornucopias, this one is brown:

Now to the turkeys:
I've had these wicker turkey baskets for almost 20 years.


The smaller wicker turkey basket:

This smaller turkey also has a lace bib with ribbons, but
different from the larger one.

This tablescape is on the table in the breakfast nook.
Rattan placemats and no tablecloth.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the four Thanksgiving centerpieces I have used over the years.

Filled with white faux magnolias and gold fruit.
The white Blessings block completes the centerpiece.

Gold leafed ceramic chargers from Pier 1 (20 years ago) with white Dollar Tree dinner plates. The ceramic pumpkins are from Dollar Tree.
I named this tablescape "Simple Elegance"



Give Thanks sign

I've had these cute little pilgrims for about 20 years, I think they are so cute.


The cute little pilgrims are peeking out of the roses.
I made these turkey floral arrangements over 15 years ago,
and glued lace on the breast of the turkeys.

Which Thanksgiving tablescape is your favorite?
This one?

This one?

Or....
This one?

Thanks to Susan for hosting Tablescape Thursdays, go here for lots more inspiration!



Plaque says: "Blessings - Remember to count them each and everyday"
(not just Thanksgiving! Added by me!)

Happy Thanksgiving!!
God Bless.

Katherine

9 comments:

Debbie said...

I have to pick a favorite? I like them all since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of all. I guess I will pick the one with the white cornucopia. That's because I'm on a white kick these days. I would love a ceramic one. It leads an elegance to the table.

But it's all just lovely to me.

Marigene said...

They are all beautiful, Katherine! Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, I love them all, my fav is the first one.. lol. I've never seen a ceramic cornucopia, mostly metal ones or basket style.. Gorgeous!! From our home to yours Happy Thanksgiving.. hugs ~lynne~

Love Bears All Things said...

It must be nice to have family to visit at Thanksgiving...well, we'll have our Daughter and her two children...I'm not sure what the Texas group is doing....don't hear from them much...have to get all my info on FB.....holidays have changed since we've said goodbye to our parents....we have to start our own traditions...Thanksgiving used to be spent with my family and Christmas with Jim's, in the early years....
I like the tablescape with the white cornucopia best.
Mama Bear

Carole Burant said...

All of your tablescapes are always so gorgeous and these ones are no exception:-) I just love your white ceramic cornucopia, I've never seen one made of ceramic before, only rattan. The brown one is lovely too but I think I prefer the white one:-) Makes me wish I was coming over for Thanksgiving!! hehe xoxo

Unknown said...

Your tables are just lovely. I like all of them. Happy Thanksgiving!

Alycia Nichols said...

I can see why you would never tire of the white cornucopia! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, thank you for taking the time away from your busy schedule to pop in and say hello.. From our home to yours Happy Thanksgiving. hugs ~lynne~

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Many Blessings to you and your love ones this Thanksgiving..Hugs and smiles Gloria