Monday

Victoria - A Return to Loveliness

I was excited to find this beautiful Victoria Classics Holiday Bliss magazine at the grocery store this past weekend.

The first section has fall and Thanksgiving pictures, I think most of them are from past classic Victoria magazines. I wish they would say which month and year they are from.




Beautifully decorated mantels:
Is it spelled mantel, or mantle!
(Click on pictures to enlarge)
I will share some of the featured Christmas pictures later.

I highly recommend this magazine, even though it cost $7.99 (kills me to pay what they are charging for magazines these days!!)

Thanks to Kathy for hosting "A Return to Loveliness!" Click on her name to see many more lovely Victoria posts.

Have a happy day!

God Bless.

Katherine

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Katherine, I haven't seen this issue, but I'll search it out asap. Just picked up my September / October issue. I know I'm a little late. Glad it was still available.
Thanks for the heads up on this one. ~ Sarah

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a great find! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it too.

xinex said...

Nicely done, Katherine. I love all your fall accessories and I really like that terrarium too...Christine

Kathy said...

Terrific Find! I am going to the store today! Yeah!
I love your post - I am so grateful you joined me this week celebrating our beloved Victoria at A Return to Loveliness!
God Bless,
Kathy

Adrienne said...

I picked up this new treasure a couple of days ago - and I love, love, love it! Such inspiration. I love to sit down for a few minutes, open the pages and savor a bit at a time.
~Adrienne~

Carolyn said...

I will be out looking for that one this week for sure!

Thank you for sharing,
Carolyn

Kathleen said...

It would be worth it for the Holiday issue. Too expensive for me for the others though!

Love Bears All Things said...

I know what you mean about the cost of magazines. I recently bought a copy of Country Home...mostly pictures but nice to browse through.
Mama Bear