Sunday

Tiered Holiday Trays

 If you follow Pinterest or Instagram you have probably seen the many varieties of decorated Tiered Trays posted. When I saw this chicken wired tiered tray at Hobby Lobby I couldn't resist joining in the fun! I have several miniature Easter bunnies and chickens so this is the perfect way to display them all together: 
The little white bunny on top I've had since the 80s.
I like it because it looks like he is praying!

 I'm showing all sides of the tiered tray
so you can see all the cuties:
The chocolate bunny isn't real,
but he sure looks like he is!

I hope you can see everything

 Like an Easter parade going around!
 The baby chick on top has an umbrella
and is riding in an egg mobile!

Praying you have a Happy Easter!

I forgot to post the St. Patrick's Day
Tiered Tray, here are pictures:
 This may be my last year to post
for St. Patrick's day as I'm sharing
my decorations with family.


How cute is he?

He has a shamrock in his hand:

 Sorry to be late posting these, but
they are so cute, I couldn't resist 
being late with them!

Do you do tiered trays for holidays?

 Now I'm trying to decide what to do on the tiered tray next?
Spring? Mother's Day?
Stay tuned!

May you have a Blessed Easter!

I'm joining Susan's Met Monday, click on her name for more inspiration.
Katherine

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I adore the holiday tiered trays! What a cool idea! Happy Resurrection Day to you dear Katherine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Play bazaar said...

Mit jate hain kitno ke gum,
Message isliye bhejte hai hum,play bazaar satta king

Play Bazaar said...

satta king

satta king To feel better about growing older, pick up again on that hobby you loved years ago. Hobbies are a great way of keeping busy and joy.

Jacob said...

Book cheapest price all flight tickets booking with exciting deals. Compare the price and deals. Save Up to 80% Toll Free Number 1800 693 6575

Delta Airlines Reservations
United Airlines Reservations
Delta Airlines Reservations
American Airlines Reservations
United Airlines Reservations
Southwest Airlines Reservations
Delta Airlines Reservations Phone Number
United Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Delta Airlines Flights
Delta Flight Booking