Tuesday

Vintage Bunnies Tablescape

Time for a cute bunny tablescape! 

 
 I found these adorable bunny plates last year, a few days before Easter at World Market. I didn't have time to do a tablescape, but I did do a post on Susan's Tablescape Thursday just showing the plates and promising a tablescape this year. So here it is!


 I had bought this little wooden "tool box" at Hobby Lobby and thought it would make a perfect centerpiece filled with the plastic Easter eggs.


I've had the little vintage resin bunny for several years. It sorta matches the bunnies on the plates.


Each plate has a different design.


Dancing Bunnies


Bunnies gathering the Easter eggs

             Artist Bunny
 
 
  All of the plates have the wrap-around designs around to the backs of the plates! How cute is that!
 

The four plates came in this neat round box
 These plates and other Vintage Bunny items are at World Market again this year!








The napkins are by April Cornell in green and pink floral.

 I used non-traditional colors and the moss green dinner plates and the woven place mats match nicely.


Happy Easter!

For more inspiration, go to Susan's Tablescape Thursday

Katherine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing job! I love them!

Michael B

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your bunnies dear Katherine. Such a delightful Easter Tablescape. You are ahead of me girlfriend. Can you believe that I have had no time to put out a thing for Easter! But in my defense, I was out of pocket for a week with pneumonia! Much better now but then other things to do. I am sure the Lord knew what He was doing when He only gave us 24 hours in a day because I am afraid I would abuse that time! Happy Wednesday dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marigene said...

What a cute table, Katherine...love the bunny plates.
Wishing you a fun-filled week.

Joy said...

What a darling table! I saw those plates last year, and drooled over them, and convinced myself I didn't really "need" them, but I'm still tempted to get some if I can find them this year. I love your toolbox centerpiece, too.

Susan Freeman said...

Those bunny plates are just as cute as can be! Wishing you a blessed Easter.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley