Thursday

One of my Favorite Bible Verses


If you subscribed to my daughter's WriteThemOnMyHeart website you probably received this lovely handwritten bible verse and bible study today. Click here on this WriteThemOnMyHeart to go to her site to enjoy the bible study she wrote to accompany the verse.

Romans 8:28 has been one of my favorite bible verses - my go-to verse in times of troubles. Alyson's bible study today teaches about taking that verse out of context and why we should include all of Romans 8:17-28 with that verse.

Alyson very cleverly wrote Romans 8:28 on top of the whole Romans 8:17-28 passage, I'm sure it took a long time to pen it all, but she is very patient - and talented!

I will frame this verse and hang it in a prominent place in our house!


If you aren't subscribed to WriteThemOnMyHeart, you can order it by clicking on the highlighted link then on "Shop."

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Thanks, Alyson!


Katherine

No comments: