Thursday

It's Fall After All!

This is my first fall tablescape this year. I hadn't planned on doing a fall tablescape since it's still hot here in FL and there will be three months of fall, but this one had a "mind of it's own!" LOL! Inspiration for this tablescape started with this cute little pottery purse I found on sale at Hobby Lobby a few months ago. I love the color and bought it since it was only $4.00.
 
 
 
I love a great bargain!!

A few silk posies, something simple so the purse could be the star:


It took a while to find napkins, but I finally found them at Home Goods recently, 4/$6.99!



They are perfect and pair well with the eyelet Pier One napkins and cream colored plates and flatware.
 The ecru lace tablecloth works well with all of it.

But, I wasn't totally satisfied.

 

Orange kept calling out to me! So I dug out some orange silk flowers!


                                         
                                           POP!!!

I then added some orange salad plates:

                                             POP POP!!!
 



 
                                                      WOW!!!


 
                     Fall has arrived here in Florida!



                 No pumpkins though! Don't want to rush things,
                             it's still in the 90s here!



                           Find your place

 

No question which of the two styles I like better!


                                                      I hope you like it too!


I'm joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday, click on her name for lots more inspiration.

I'm enjoying these colors so much and now I have ideas for three more fall tablescapes (maybe more!)

 
 Happy Fall, Ya'll!!

 
Katherine

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You were certainly right about the pop of orange. I was loving the table with just the aqua but then the orange just made it incredible!
What a charming little aqua purse. That was not only a bargain but a find that you certainly will use over and over again.
It is so hard to find great napkins. I am so glad that you found those. They are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blue and orange color scheme...looks great together. Love that vase!

Kathleen said...

The orange certainly does add a great pop! Very pretty, K!
Not Fall here either, people still enjoying the beach!

Debbie said...

OK, I'm late. Sorry about that. I've been distracted by a lawn and septic issue.

I just want you to know that I very literally sucked in my breath when you added that orange to this table. I LOVE that blue and orange together, and the centerpiece is STUNNING.

I wish blogland were not so dead right now. It needs to be seen.

I'm going to do my part by pinning it. I LOVE this.