Wednesday

Birds and Bunnies

 Inspiration for this tablescape started with these napkins:
 Only $5.99 for four at Home Goods!

 Royal Albert likes to have their tag i.d. large, one inside and one right on top!

The floral pattern matches the new Royal Albert china, I think it is beautiful! I'm not buying any new china though! The napkins will have to do!

First I tried to use a pink tablecloth, but it just didn't work, so I had to get out my Battenburg lace 100% cotton tablecloth, and IRON it!! It has been ironed!
 The photos really do show up the wrinkles more than in person!

I used white (Dollar Tree) plates on a basketweave charger (which was originally gold, and I spray painted them, then rubbed on some thinned umber to bring out the weave pattern more.


The white bunny napkin rings are perfect! There's four different cute bunnies.

The one below has his paws over his ears!







I've had this pretty little ceramic birdhouse packed away for years, don't think I've ever used it. Now's the time! I think I bought it at Hobby Lobby, and forgot to use it.
 
Next I added the white ceramic basket filled with pink silk flowers and white bird and pink doily (both from Michael's.)
 

 Sweet centerpiece!
 

                                      Simple and sweet!




                                         The flatware is cream colored, I think it is from Ross.
 We have four more weeks until Easter, I hope to do a few more Easter tablescapes by then!

I'm linking to Susan's Tablescape Thursday and Alma's Seasonal Sundays. Click on their names for lots more inspiration.



Katherine

7 comments:

gibbygoo56 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gibbygoo56 said...

Happy Easter Katherine!

I'm going to have to start shopping at Home Goods!

Beautiful napkins and beautiful table.

May God send His Heavenly Angels to watch over you. Pamela

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your tablescape but adore the bunny napkin rings! The pinks are so pretty too! Bright and cheerful!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Alycia Nichols said...

I'm with you on the "not buying any more china" thing, Katherine! There just comes a time when we have to put our foot down and declare ourselves over it!!! :-) The napkins speak volumes on their own, and you'll be able to use them throughout the Spring and Summer in so many different ways!

Just 4 more weeks until Easter? Really? Where has the time gone? I haven't even thought about bringing out the bunnies yet! I guess I'd better get crackin'!

Have a fabulous weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

It is beautiful, especially that color blue and pink.

As to china, I still buy it and then question myself ...or at least my sanity! ;-)

xo

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Love those napkins and your centerpiece is so sweet and perfect for spring.

The Tablescaper said...

Love those napkins! I would have swiped them up myself.

So wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays. Looking forward to having you join this weekend as well!

- Alma, The Tablescaper