Sunday

This is where I am

We are out-of-town on the eighth floor of at our timeshare (above) on the beach. This is a lovely way to spend Mother's Day when you don't live near your children.

I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day and could spend it with your mother and/or your children.

The resort we are staying at is behind this pretty fountain, you can barely see it in this picture.

The fountain is behind this pretty palm tree


This is in the lobby!

This is the view from our living room!

We were also here last year, it is very relaxing here.


This Jacuzzi shower is how we begin or end our day!
Can you see the water

I'm so thankful I can bring our laptop on our trips. My hubby likes to go to bed early and I am a night owl so I do most of my computer time after he goes to bed.

This May is a busy month for me. I'm having a BIG birthday next week and there's lots of things planned to celebrate. My two daughters are taking me to Savannah to celebrate birthday and Mother's Day there for a long weekend (May 21-23) I'm very excited about this as we three have never done this together before and it will be so much fun!!

We are staying a few days here at the beach, then next week we will spend a few days at Disney World at Joe's daughter's timeshare. In between these fun times I hope to attend a Hat Tea Party with the women's club in our neighborhood. If all this sounds like fun and excitement overload, believe me I need the distraction, my sister was just diagnosed with lung cancer. We just lost Joe's sister to ovarian cancer this past January and we don't want to lose another one. Please join us in prayer for my sister, Ann.

Thank you.

I hope you had a happy Mother's day!

God Bless.

Katherine

10 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, this looks like so much fun and so restful. I hope you are having a wonderful time. I will keep your sister in prayer. I am so sorry for the bad news. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine! Oh, what a wonderful looking place to be! Have a great time and I'm not jealous, no not a bit! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Sounds lovely, Katherine!

Creations By Cindy said...

Katherine looks as though you are having fun! Happy belated Mother's day to you! My three daughters and I went to Savannah about 4 years ago an spent the day together. Was so nice to do that with the girls. I pray you enjoy your time. Looks as though you are going to be one busy lady for a while! Be blessed. Cindy

Love Bears All Things said...

Oh, you poor thing, having to spend Mother's Day in such a lovely place.

I was going to ask how your sister was doing. She is in my prayers. I could visit her.

Happy Birthday-early, I know. I knew there was something about you that I liked. We have Birthdays the same month.
Enjoy the beach.
Mama Bear

Megan said...

Katherine-
Enjoy your time at the beach. There is nothing like the sound of the waves to help you relax and unwind. And it sounds like you need it. You do indeed have a busy month ahead. I have been wanting to go to Savannah for a while now. Take lots of pictures for us to drool over.
I will keep both you and your sister in my prayers.

parTea lady said...

That looks like a wonderful place to vacation and Disney World too! I love the FL gulf beaches. Happy birthday to you. I just celebrated a BIG one with a Carribean cruise. Savannah is also a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday.

Joining you in prayer for your sister.

Marilyn Miller said...

Have a fun filled vacation at the beach. The beach is one of my favorite places to visit.

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Hi, just offered a prayer for your sis! Sorry about the hard times.

I love Savannah and we had planned to go there this Spring, but my hubby has been on overload....and we decided to go someplace closer. We are going to the Charleston, SC area for a week (very soon) and hope to RELAX....however, could I take that shower you showed along with us? Hope you have some wonderful times and make lots of good memories!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous place to stay and the view is totally amazing. So glad that you spent Mother's Day there.

Janet